3D Aluminium are pleased to announce that they have been appointed to carry out the £1.2 million window and door replacement scheme to the 11-storey luxury London residences at Cheval, Gloucester Park.
The property is undergoing a full-scale, multi-million-pound refurbishment expected to last until late 2019. The replacement window and door work will be carried out as part of the package to be undertaken by Beck Interiors, a full list of which includes:
- Brand new furnishings and fittings in every apartment
- Improved wireless connectivity with additional plug points
- Upgraded lighting throughout
- A fitness centre that will have doubled in size
- Access to a brand-new media room for film screenings
- New lifts serving all floors
- A completely renovated ground floor reception space, with a library as well as dedicated lounges designed to be an extension of guests’ own apartment.
- Renewing the building’s air-conditioning system, replacing all windows and deep cleaning the building’s exterior.
The building was first constructed in 1991 and much of the infrastructure, from the electrics to windows to the lifts, requires modernisation.
3D Aluminium are installing Comar 7Pi Lift Slide doors and Comar 9Pi TBT’s windows to all apartments, plus Comar 6EFT curtain walling and sloped glazing to create the two penthouse conservatories.
We look forward to posting completed photographs and a case study on our website once the project is completed later this year.